Free-Hire exhibition stands
Cost-efficient exhibition free-hire plan
Free-hire is our unique concept, which has proven a popular, and cost-efficient means of mounting exhibition stand design and build projects.
With free hire we simply supply your Prestige exhibition stand hardware (the nuts n' bolts) on a 'loan' basis for the duration of your event.
You pay for the graphic panels on your stand, which of course are then owned by you.
And you also pay for a professionall installation and dismantle of your stand, which includes our project management of the entire event.
We also store your graphics free of charge ready for your next event, and you're free to use our 'Lifetime Free Design' service as well!
So in summary, you only pay for your graphics and install and dismantle - not the physical stand hardware, which is supplied on a 'loan' basis.
There are no contracts to sign and you can use free-hire as often as you like, for any event, and in any country. In fact many of our clients use free-hire for their entire exhibition programme.
Free-Hire in a nutshell:
- You pay nothing for the hire of the stand hardware (the nuts n' bolts).
- You do pay for your graphic panels.
- You do pay for us to manage, install and dismantle your exhibition stand.
- After the show, we store your graphic panels free of charge (6 months) until your next exhibition.
- Use Free-Hire as often as you like, once, twice or for your entire exhibiting programme.
- Use our Lifetime Free Design to re-design for different stand space.
- You have no costs for storage, transport or exhibition stand hardware.